Pitchford Kendal PC is a Hi-Tech Law Firm offering a full range of effective legal services for business and individuals. Business services include corporate formation for start-ups, Internet law services, trademarks and copyrights, landlord-tenant, insurance consulting, risk management services, commercial litigation, and collections. Personal services include estate planning, guardianship, conservator and probate court representation, real estate law, firearms law representation, insurance claims, property damage and personal injury claims, individual bankruptcy (chapter 7 and 13), divorce representation, and criminal defense, as well as a full range of civil litigation services.
The Right Firm For Your Legal Needs
The Pitchford Kendal PC Law Firm exists to solve its clients’ legal problems and serve their legal needs. Our goal is to take a pragmatic, cost-efficient, and effective approach to achieving our client’s objectives, whether they are for the client’s personal or business matters.
- Reformation of a multi-million dollar trust to properly include the client and ensure that she received her portion of the trust proceeds.
- Earned multi-thousand dollar settlements from insurance companies after their unfair denial of both personal and business claims.
- Collected thousands of dollars in receivables owing to companies for work they performed but were not paid until they engaged our services.
- Protected a client and dismissed a false Personal Protection Order that had been entered to harass the client.
- Restored a client’s firearms rights after expunging his prior non-violent felony.
- Helped a client obtain over $100,000 in funds after being wrongly cut off from a spouses’ will and trust.
- Obtained numerous copyrights and trademarks for a variety of clients and defended their marks and copyrights from infringement including stopping the online rip-off of a client’s design.
Meet Our Attorneys
Mark Pitchford has extensive experiences with Daimler Chrysler Corporation Risk Manager, internship with United States District Court, electrical engineering degree, Masters in Business Administration,and over twenty years of policyholder advocacy as an attorney and insurance broker, earning multiple prestigious gold key awards .
Aaron Kendal is a highly skilled attorney who will always put your interests first! He represents a variety of clients from Internet start-ups, established and growing businesses, county sheriff departments, other attorneys, and individuals in a variety of matters..
COMMITMENT & TRUST
When you work with our firm, dedication and commitment come standard as well as a trusting partner who is on YOUR side. Contact us today for a free consultation and get the legal help you need.
Schedule A Consultation Today!